5th International Conference on Learning Representations
The performance of machine learning methods is heavily dependent on the choice of data representation (or features) on which they are applied. The rapidly developing field of representation learning is concerned with questions surrounding how we can best learn meaningful and useful representations of data. We take a broad view of the field and include topics such as deep learning and feature learning, metric learning, compositional modeling, structured prediction, reinforcement learning, and issues regarding large-scale learning and non-convex optimization. The range of domains to which these techniques apply is also very broad, from vision to speech recognition, text understanding, gaming, music, etc.
A non-exhaustive list of relevant topics:
- Unsupervised, semi-supervised, and supervised representation learning
- Representation learning for planning and reinforcement learning
- Metric learning and kernel learning
- Sparse coding and dimensionality expansion
- Hierarchical models
- Optimization for representation learning
- Learning representations of outputs or states
- Implementation issues, parallelization, software platforms, hardware
- Applications in vision, audio, speech, natural language processing, robotics, neuroscience, or any other field
The program will include keynote presentations from invited speakers, oral presentations, and posters.
April 24 - 26, 2017
The current schedule is here.
To register, go here. Registration is now CLOSED!!
Here is the Wi-Fi information for the confrence:
Network Name: palais-neptune
We will be streaming the oral sessions to our facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/iclr.cc
Submission of Conference Track Papers
Submission of Workshop Track Abstracts
Submission Deadline: 5:00pm Eastern Daylight Time (EDT), November
4th 5th, 2016
Review Period: until December 16nd, 2016
Rebuttal/discussion: December 17th, 2016 to January 20th, 2017
Decision Notification: February 6th, 2017
Submission Deadline: 5:00pm Eastern Daylight Time (EDT), February 17th, 2017
Discussion Period: until March 10th, 2017
Decision notification: March 17th, 2017
Transportation, Hotels and Tourist Attractions
For more information, click here.
The recipient of the ICLR Best Paper Awards have been selected. See the schedule for the 3 selected papers.
Also this year, ICLR Best Review Awards were also given to the authors of reviews that were found to be of particularly high quality by the area chairs. For the recipients (and the reviews!) see here.
- ICLR Facebook Page: Discussion, Forum, and Pictures
The organizers can be contacted at email@example.com