Sponsor Information for ICLR 2020
Sponsor payments are due March 26, 2020, 11:59 p.m..
Read the information below and then Apply to become a sponsor »
Already a Sponsor? Enter the Sponsor Portal
ICLR 2020 Sponsorship
For sponsors, the annual ICLR conference is an extraordinary opportunity for recruiting, branding, and communicating with the most highly skilled people in the international community of artificial intelligence research.
Sponsorship funds have been critical in ensuring the continued success of the conference, and importantly, make it possible for future leaders in the field to attend and present their research. ICLR appreciates your support and participation and will do its best to ensure that your sponsorship meets the needs of your company.
Benefits of Sponsorship
- Branding opportunity to position your company, products and services to over 4,000 professionals in the field of deep learning—the pivotal technology responsible for recent advancements in the fields of artificial intelligence, statistics and data science, and important application areas such as machine vision, computational biology, speech recognition, and robotics
- Access to the ICLR Recruiting Database, in addition to recruiting opportunities at the ICLR conference, to attract the most highly skilled talent in this crucial AI field
- Promotion as a sponsor at the ICLR conference—the premier conference in the field of deep learning—and on the ICLR website and mobile app
- March 26, 2020, 11:59 p.m.: Deadline for sponsorship applications and payments
- March 7: Deadline to send booth design drawings for inspection and approval to ICLR Management and any other applicable fire and safety regulators
- April 5: Deadline to assign complimentary full-access conference registrations
- April 5: Deadline to submit Exhibitor Appointed Contractor (EAC) notification forms to ICLR Management
- April 24: Deadline to assign exhibitor badges
- April 24: Deadline to return executed EAC Agreements along with EAC Certificates of Insurance and the names of all EAC personnel who will be working in the exhibit hall
- May 4 – 5: Exhibitor move-in and set up, Saturday, May 4 from 12:00pm-5:00pm and Sunday, May 5 from 8:00am-5:00pm.
- May 6 – 9: Exhibit hall open to conference attendees: Monday, May 6 from 10:00am-8:00pm and Tuesday - Thursday, May 7 - 9 from 10:00am-5:00pm
- May 9: Exhibitor teardown and move-out Thursday, May 9 from 5:00pm-10:00pm, and Friday, May 10 from 8:00am-12:00pm
Corporate sponsorship of ICLR contributes to the successful outcome of each year’s conference. ICLR appreciates your support and participation and wants your sponsorship to meet the needs of your company. After completing sections 1-4 on this page, ICLR will send you a contract and the Sponsorship Code of Conduct. Upon signing and returning the ICLR contract along with your payment, your booth will be assigned, your logo will be posted on the website, you will have access to the ICLR Recruitment Database and we will process your complimentary full-access conference registrations.
ICLR Policy for Sponsor Events
ICLR welcomes sponsors at the conference and provides adequate space for them to interact with ICLR attendees at the venue.
Offsite Sponsor parties during the ICLR Conference should be held after all official conference activities have concluded each day. ICLR discourages corporate events that conflict with any official conference activities.
ICLR does not organize Sponsor presentations at the conference and discourages parallel meetings organized by Sponsors. However, if offsite satellite Sponsor meetings are held, they should take place before or after the official ICLR conference activities begin and end each day. Sponsor meetings could also occur during the lunch break each day as lunch is not provided at the conference.
Levels of Sponsorship:
To start the application, it's helpful to gather some information up front. When you are ready, please Enter the Sponsor Portal » button to begin.
- Company PO number. After you complete the application, you may email yourself an invoice from ICLR.cc for the amount of the sponsorship. If you need that invoice to have a PO number from your company on it, then you will need to add that PO number in section 3 of the application.
- Will you host an event? If you intend to host an event during the conference, you will be asked about the type of event you will host, your target audience, and how will attend. We collect this information so we can align our goals with yours.
- Branding. Our sponsor page highlights your company logo, provides a link to your website, and displays a paragraph about your company. You will be asked for each of these in various steps.
- Vector logo. We need a high-quality vector version of your logo in .pdf, .ai, or .svg format. This logo may be enlarged for a sponsor poster, so it is important that it be a high-quality image in vector format.
- Payment. Sponsorship and exhibitor payment is due by March 7, 2019. Your invoice will be generated in section 4 of the application.
Questions? Contact us
To find out more detailed information about being a Sponsor Enter the Sponsor Portal »
If we can supply any additional information or be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to email: Chris Brown
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to seeing you in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Setup, Exhibit Hours and Teardown
Set Up, Exhibit Hours and Teardown
Move-in: Exhibitor move-in and set up is scheduled from Saturday, May 4 from 6:00am to Sunday, May 5 at 11:59pm. The exhibit hall will be open for set up from 6:00 am to 11:59 pm on Saturday and Sunday.
If you need extra time to set up your booth, please contact Freeman Exhibitor Services at FreemanNewOrleansES@freeman.com to make arrangements.
*** Early move-in requests are not guaranteed, although we will do all that we can to support your request.
Exhibitor hours: Sponsors/Exhibitors may open their booth to attendees at 8:00 am daily from Monday, May 6 to Thursday, May 9. There will be a Monday evening reception, 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm, in the Sponsor’s Hall and the Great Hall Pre-Function lobby adjacent to the Sponsor’s Hall, so sponsors should stay open until 7:30 pm on Monday for this event. The exhibit hall will close to attendees at 5:00 pm on Tuesday through Thursday.
Move-out: Teardown and move-out is scheduled from 5:00 pm to 11:59 pm on Thursday, May 9.
Shipping & Customs Information
Freeman will handle all your shipping, carpet, labor, audio-visual, furnishings and electrical needs.
(800) 995-3579 Toll Free US & Canada or +1 (512) 982-4187 or +1 (817) 607-5183 Local & International
Shipping Services or fax +1 (469) 621-5810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
ADVANCE WAREHOUSE SHIPPING INFORMATION
Exhibiting Company Name / Booth # (booth number provided before the meeting)
C/O Freeman / YRC
3985 Still Creek Avenue
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada V5C 4E2
Exclusive Service Providers & Designated Official Contractors
Freeman is the Audio/Visual provider in Vancouver.
The service kit is available at this link: Freeman’s service kit.
The guidelines for display rules and regulations: IAEE Guidelines
Refer to the FAQ ; this is helpful information for International Exhibitors
Exhibitor Appointed Contractors (EACs)
The VCC will provide electrical and internet; this information will be included in the Freeman Service Kit.
*Note that you are only allowed a specific number of Exhibitor Badges per your Sponsor Level. Your Exhibitor list will be reviewed before the conference and any person(s) added beyond your Sponsor Level allotment will be removed.
Each person at your booth will need a badge to get into the exhibitor area. An Exhibitor Badge is free but only grants access to the exhibitor area and not the meeting itself. Exhibitor badges should be given to the staff who will be manning your tables. Please enter the email addresses of those needing an exhibitor badge and press Submit Exhibitor Badges. Repeat for each person. If they do not have an account at iclr.cc, a red X will appear after you type their name below. Please invite those without an account to create an account by sending them a Profile Create Request.
You may revisit this page to add booth workers until April 27th.