Sponsor Application Information for 2018
Sponsor payments are due March 19, 2019.
Read the information below and then Apply to become a sponsor »
If you are book publisher, contact Mary Ellen Perry at firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate sponsorship of the annual ICLR Conference contributes to the successful outcome of each year’s conference. ICLR appreciates your support and participation and wants your sponsorship to meet the needs of your company.
ICLR Policy for Sponsor Events
ICLR welcomes sponsors at the meeting and provides adequate space for them to interact with ICLR attendees..
Satellite meetings should be organized by sponsors immediatley before or after the ICLR meeting.
Payments are due by March 10, 2018. When payment is received, your logo will be listed on the website and you will recieve your booth number.
2018 Levels of Sponsorship:
Benefits of Sponsorships:
- Exposure to over 2000 attendees and leaders of the fields
- Recruiting opportunities
- Promotion as a sponsor on website, onsite program, and mobile app
Information Required to Apply for Sponsorship
To start the application, it's helpful to gather some information up front. When you are ready, please hit the "Go to Your Information" button to begin.
- Company PO number. After you complete the application, you may send yourself an invoice from website for the amount of the sponsorship. If you need that invoice to have a PO number from your company on it, then you will need that PO number in step 3, the application.
- Will you host an event? If you intend to host an event during the conference, you will be asked about the type of event you will host, your target audience, and how will attend. We collect this information so we can align our goals with yours.
- Branding. Our sponsor page highlights your company logo, provides a link to your website, and displays a paragraph about your company. You will be asked for each of these in various steps.
- Vector logo. We need a high-quality vector version of your logo in .pdf, .ai, or .svg format. This logo may be enlarged for a sponsor poster, so it is important that it be a high-quality image in vector format.
- Payment. Sponsorship payment is due by March 9. You will receive an invoice during step 4.
Setup and Tear Down
FREEMAN is the decorator in Vancouver. Please see Freeman’s service kit for booth information. Place orders by April 9th for best pricing.
Setup is on Monday Apr 30th from 7:00 am to 2:00 pm. You can open your booth at 2:00 for the afternoon coffee break scheduled at 4:00. Reminder there is a Monday evening reception, 6:30 - 7:30. This will be in with the sponors.
Tear down is Thursday, May 3 from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Freeman will handle all your shipping, carpet, labor, audio-visual, furnishings and electrical needs.
(800) 995-3579 Toll Free US & Canada or +1 (512) 982-4187 or +1 (817) 607-5183 Local & International
Shipping Services or fax +1 (469) 621-5810 or email email@example.com
ADVANCE WAREHOUSE SHIPPING INFORMATION
Exhibiting Company Name / Booth # (booth number provided before the meeting)
C/O Freeman / YRC
3985 Still Creek Avenue
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada V5C 4E2
Freeman is the Audio/Visual provider in Vancouver.
The service kit is available at this link: Freeman’s service kit.
The guidelines for display rules and regulations: IAEE Guidelines
Refer to the FAQ ; this is helpful information for International Exhibitors
The VCC will provide electrical and internet; this information will be included in the Freeman Service Kit.
Each person at your booth will need a badge to get into the exhibitor area. An Exhibitor Badge is free but only grants access to the exhibitor area and not the meeting itself. Exhibitor badges should be given to the staff who will be manning your tables. Please enter the email addresses of those needing an exhibitor badge and press Submit Exhibitor Badges. Repeat for each person. If they do not have an account at iclr.cc, a red X will appear after you type their name below. Please invite those without an account to create an account by sending them a Profile Create Request.
You may revisit this page to add booth workers until April 27th